Airey and Coles are able to offer a full suite of Civil and Structural Engineering services.
At Feasibility Stage:
- Arrange site investigations for geotechnical and environmental considerations.
- Obtain existing services and utility information.
- Assess drainage capacity and establish existing networks.
- Determine Flood Risk.
- Determine Highway Constraints.
At Planning Stage:
- Develop outline strategies for substructures, site retaining and building structures.
- Develop and prepare Flood Risk Assessments.
- Provide detailed Drainage strategies including network modelling.
- Prepare site specific highway designs to meet appropriate standards.
At Developed Design Stage:
- Prepare detailed structural design drawings and calculations.
- Prepare associated specifications and schedules.
- Prepare highway layouts for submission to Authorities for Technical Approval.
- Liaise with the wider team to prepare co-ordinated design solutions.
- Provide client or stakeholder progress reports.
- Provide BIM level 2 information.
At Construction Stage:
- Prepare production drawings and schedules.
- Co-ordinate and check relevant sub contractors drawings.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Provide client side Technical Advisor role.
Structural Design Services:
- Structural Steelwork
- Plain and Reinforced Concrete
- Structural Timber
- MMC such as ICF / Nudura
- Shallow and deep foundation solutions
- Flood Risk Assessments.
- Below ground drainage design incorporating sustainable features as a core principle.
- Preparing technical designs for estate roads and associated approvals and adoptions.
- Preparing detailed cut and fill analysis.
- Undertaking detailed level exercises to inform building and road design.
- Developing appropriate retaining solutions applicable to building and site constraints.